The FF Walker™ is for playful interaction and mobility indoor and outdoor on even ground. The FF Walker™ is a very responsive and stable walker for users relying more on legs and body than arm function.
Your posture is optimized for dynamic balance and point of force centered so that it is ease to maneuver the FF Walker™. Support parts are carefully fitted around your body to maximize your active balance and movements, so that you have strength for walking and control when turning in narrow places.
The slight tapered front makes turning and passing though doorways easy. High quality wheels, frame and support parts enable you to use your full potential. On uneven or hilly ground a push pole can be used for assistance.
The FF Waker™
is a great choice if you:
- Want to be mobile
- Find it easier to control leg movement than arm movements
- Find it hard to control arms and to bend elbow to turn handlebar
- Find a rollator is not safe enough or makes you too exhausted
- Have athetoid movement pattern
- Do not really have eye-hand coordination or perception to plan movement routes
- Are from age 3 and up
Where to use the FF Walker™
- At home
- Indoor at kindergarten, school, care center and outside in even surroundings
- Shopping center, gym, amusement park
Less strong or very spastic persons will be independent indoor on even ground, but need assistance outside. Stronger persons with more strength and coordination can get around by themselves outside on solid and reasonable even ground.
Assessments and tryouts
The FF Walker™ always needs to be customized to your individual needs . Therefore we offer full assessment service as well as tryouts.
Complete our online enquiry form and request an assessment. Together we can tailor a solution that fits your unique whishes and abilities.