Download the CAVALIER product sheet
The CAVALIER Walker™ is a combined in- and outdoor walker, for users who have better control of the arms than the legs. With the CAVALIER Walker™ you may power walk in areas, that before have seemed impossible to reach and enhance your leisure, mobility and social life. The CAVALIER Walker™ is designed with focus on basic mobility and walking pace. The unique steering system gives you firm control of turning in tight spaces as well as in terrain. Like on a bike, the handlebar connects to the front wheels. Legs generate momentum on the ground while arms do the steering. Body is safely stabilized by saddle and body support.
The CAVALIER Walker™ is a great choice if you:
- Need support of the body in order to stand and walk for a longer time
- Lack strength balance and/or control to stand, walk or jog
- Would like to be more independent in outdoor and indoor surroundings
- Would like to improve your physical and mental abilities as well as social interaction
- Are from age 3 and up
The CAVALIER Walker™ is used by people with a wide spectrum of problems affecting strength, balance, coordination and movement planning.
Where to use the CAVALIER Walker™
- House/apartment and neighborhood
- Shopping center, school or university
- Playground, park, field or forest
The CAVALIER Walker™ gets you from point A to B, combining mobility, physical activity and social interaction as you meet others at eye level, facilitating talk and interaction. The CAVALIER Walker™ can also carry talk machine, cane, small bag or favorite toy. It will no longer be a barrier to get around.
Assessments and tryouts
The CAVALIER Walker™ always needs to be customized to your individual needs . Therefore we offer full assessment service as well as tryouts.
Read more: Assessments and tryouts
Complete our online inquiry form and request an assessment. Together we can tailor a solution that fits your unique wishes and abilities.