By CONNIEHANSEN ApS
By CONNIEHANSEN ApS design, develop, manufacture and sell walking and running equipment for mobility challenged people. We have racerunners, walkers and gait trainers for versatile use — for sport, play and leisure. Because active lives are better lives.
Our website address is: https://by-conniehansen.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
What we collect
We will only collect the following information with your permission via enquiry forms or as part of your transaction via our website for goods or services. This information will be stored and used only with your express permisision and for the period agreed between you and By CONNIEHANSEN ApS:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our site does not collect any information for analysis. However, our web hosting web servers can collect some anonymous analytical information.
Who we share your data with
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- Please note that all personal data is reviewed for its relevancy at a minimum of every 2 years. As part of this review process, By CONNIEHANSEN ApS will either delete your information or contact you to request agreement for storage and/or use of your personal details for an extended period. You can also contact us at email@example.com and request removal or modification of any personal data or preferences at any time. This excludes any information which we are required to retain by law.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. We do not share your data with any third party. The data will not be transferred to third countries and your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making.
Your contact information
If you have questions or wish to request your personal information please contact Connie Hansen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we protect your data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We protect data with the following website features:
- We use full SSL / HTTPS on our websits. This encrypts our user communication with the servers so that personally identifiable information is never caught by third parties without permission.
- Databases are sanitized (current users’ personal data removed) before being distributed to development or testing environments.
In case of a violation, system administrators immediately go through the affected users and try to reset the password if necessary after informing the user.